Wednesday, April 2, 2008

MOTOR CITY INK

Check out what's new in Metro Detroit http://www.myspace.com/motorcityink
My husband (Sarge) and I recently moved from Exodus Tattoo in Mount Clemens MI (closed) to Motor City Ink in Warren MI. We are located at 27175 Van Dyke Avenue, just North of I-696.
The shop is as kick ass as they come and we're currently trying out the all new Neumatic Tattoo Machines. The machines work with air pressure rather than magnetic coils. the theory is that the coverage is more even, which in short means better blending. I, however, am a hard sell when it comes to what works and what is trendy. They're expensive and the complete set up runs well over a grand. My husband, on the other hand loves them. Here is a link to Neumatic, check them out for yourself! -S

No comments: